Kung Fu Kid
Kung Fu Kid is the Master System beat 'em up in the vein of Kung-Fu Master where your job is to use your martial art skills to fight enemies in seven rounds. Play online this Sega game released in 1987! Get the full info here.
In Kung Fu Kid, the wicked Madanda has just awakened from a sleep of several thousand years, and as the hero, your job is to use your martial art skills to fight enemies in seven rounds before reaching the villain, and you have 99 seconds to complete each round.
The baddies tend to attack you from behind as well as in front. As usual, you have to defeat a boss at the end of each round in order to proceed to the next online. However, the sixth round is a boss rush. Bonus points are awarded at the end of each level according to the energy and time that still remains.
It feels a bit like the other Master System games Black Belt/Hokuto no Ken as well, albeit with different controls. Here, we have a version of Kung Fu Kid that is emulated in order to be played online, in your browser.
Get ready to perform the martial arts with the precision of a master. Now is the time to accept your fate as the most courageous man alive.
You’re the invincible Wang. The most skilled Kung Fu artist in the history of ancient China. Armed with the mysterious and traditional Talisman, your talents are the only defense against the wicked Madanda, the most dreaded creature to ever live.
He’s just awakened from a sleep of several thousand years and his desire is to terrorize your village and devour its people.
The battle will be furious. And nobody knows the outcome for sure. So right with pride and power to send this unnatural force to a final resting place.
- ← – Move left
- → – Move right
- ↓ – Crouches
- X (Button 1) – Jumps (hold it to jump higher)
- Z (Button 2) – Kicks
- ↓ + Kick – Crouching kick
- ↑ + Jump – Throws the talisman
- Kick while in the air for an air kick.
- Press and hold Kick while in the air for a flying kick.
- Jump towards a wall and press the directional pad on the opposite side and press jump to jump along the walls.
- Attention – These controls are default. Hover your mouse into the lower part of the screen and a control bar will show up. These default controls can be changed there.
More fighting games
Added In: September 14th, 2023
Developer and/or publisher: Sega
Link to Kung Fu Kid