Vigilante [Master System]
Vigilante is a 1988 side-scrolling beat 'em up where the player controls a martial artists who must open his way through a crime-infested city to save his girlfriend from a street gang.
The game, which was developed by Irem, offers five distinct locations, such as city streets and a junkyard, with many different thugs with different strengths. Use your fists, feet, chains and jumping attacks to fight hordes of punks and their bosses at the end of each level.
Here we have a version of the game’s Master System European port set to be played online, with your browser.
- Arrow Keys: (Directional) Move
- Button 1: Z (Kick)
- Button 2: X (Punch)
- Start: Pause
- ↓: Crouches
- Press kick + punch to jump.
- Press kick + punch + ↓ for a flying kick.
- Press kick + punch + ↑ to punch while jumping.
- Attention: These controls are default. Hover your mouse into the lower part of the screen and a control bar will show up where you can set it the way you want.
More beat ’em up
Added In: March 3rd, 2021
Played: 10 times.
Link to Vigilante [Master System]