The Punisher is a classic beat 'em up developed and originally released by Capcom to the arcades in 1993. In this game, Frank Castle and Nick Fury embark on a mission to kill the Kingpin and bring down his criminal organization.
The Punisher is a classic beat ’em up developed and originally released by Capcom to the arcades in 1993. In this game, Frank Castle and Nick Fury embark on a mission to kill the Kingpin and bring down his criminal organization based on New York.
It follows basically the same general formula used by Capcom’s on is previous titles of the genre, like similar control-style and a good a range of usable weapons, but also features a nice comics-style presentation. The Punisher also marks the beginning of the partnership between Marvel Comics and Capcom, which led to the Marvel vs. Capcom series.
What we have here is the USA version of The Punisher ready to be played in your browser, online, without the need of installing and stuff. We hope you have fun!
- Arrow Keys: Move
- Button Y: S (Attacks, collect items, use weapons)
- Button B: X (Jumps)
- Attack + Jump: Special
- ← or → Twice: Roll
- ↓, ↑: Sonic kick
- Jump, ↓ + Attack + Jump: Grenade (needs to have stock)
- There are several other combinations that you can do to execute other moves with both Fury and Castle.
- Insert Coin: Shift
- Start: Enter
- Attention: These controls are default for Player 1, The Punisher. Hover your mouse into the lower part of the screen and a control bar will show up. Click on the gamepad icon and set the Player 2 controls if you want to play with a friend or with Nick Fury.
- These default controls can be changed in-game.
Added In: July 14th, 2020
Played: 9 times.
Link to The Punisher