Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is a classic platform adventure that features zombies, demons, a lot of others creepy monsters, and action-RPG elements. the game was originally released in 2002 for Game Boy Advance.
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is a classic platform adventure game developed and published by Konami in 2002. Featuring zombies, demons, a lot of others creepy monsters, and action-RPG elements, the game was originally released for Game Boy Advance.
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance continues the eternal conflict between the Belmont clan vampire hunters and the immortal Dracula, set fifty years after Simon Belmont vanquished Dracula’s curse. This game focuses on his grandson Juste Belmont and his quest to rescue a kidnapped childhood friend.
This the Game Boy Advance version set to run in your browser, without the need of downloading anything, etc.
- Dpad [Arrow Keys]: Move character and cursor on menu screen
- A Button [J or X]: Jumps/Confirms command on menu screen
- B Button [Y or Z]: Attacks/Cancels on the menu screen
- L and R Buttons [1 and 2]: Dash
- Start [ENTER]: Pauses game and brings up the menu
- Select [SHIFT]: Brings up map
- ↓ + A Button: Slide down on ground or drop to a lower platform
- ↓ + B Button: Perform a crouched attack
- ↑ + B Button: Attack with sub-weapon
- A button+ B button + Start + Select: Soft reset (go back to the title screen)
Added In: February 4th, 2017
Categories: Adventure, Classics, Platform, Role Playing Games
Tags: Action-RPG, Castlevania, Game Boy Advance, HTML5, Monsters, Vampires, Zombies
Developer and/or publisher: Konami
Link to Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Gameplays, tips or walkthroughs
Sadly, we still don't have any videos for this game, but here's one of Battboy Adventure 2: