Forgotten Dungeon 2 is the sequel of The Forgotten Dungeon, a hack and slash action RPG in the vein of Diablo where you'll slay skeletons, zombies and other monsters as you explore dungeons. Get the full info here.
Forgotten Dungeon 2 is the sequel of The Forgotten Dungeon, a hack and slash action-RPG in the vein of Diablo where you’ll slay skeletons, zombies and other monsters as you explore dungeons as a sorcerer, archer, or a warrior. It’s pretty addicting and well made, specially considering its originally an older Flash game.
You will earn experience for each kill, and, sometimes, enemies will drop items. When you level up, you can upgrade your strength, dexterity, intelligence, vitality and spells. Increase your attack/damage and defense by equipping yourself with better weapons and armor.
And, as always, have fun!
P.S.: Forgotten Dungeon 2 was originally added here in May 31, 2013, still in its Flash format, but now we got a HTML5 version that should work on any reasonable updated browser.
Controls, tips and instructions
- 0 to 7: Cast spells
- H: Health potion
- I: Inventory menu
- M: Mana potion
- P: Pause
- S: Skills menu
- Mouse + Left Click: Move/attack
- Get experience and level up by defeating enemies.
- Equip your character with items that are found, won in battle, or purchased from various vendors. There are a ton of different items to choose from in this game.
- When you level up, the player has a choice of certain skills and attributes to improve and expand upon with their earned experience points.
- Items and weapons collected which are not equipped can be sold at the shop for gold. Attacks can be melee based or magic based.
- Click on the target enemy to battle.
- Your magical skills can be selected from the left of the screen. Using these decreases the mana levels but deliver extra attack damage.
- You can go back to town at any time by clicking the town button beside the skills button, and returning through the portal brings you back to where you left off.
- Special attack types can target weakness areas of enemies, so choosing when to use the proper magical attacks is important.
- The equipment you have selected actually shows up on the your character in-game. Strength increases damage. Dexterity increases attack speed and dodge chance. Intelligence increases magic speed, magic damage, and mana max. Vitality increases life max.
Added In: May 3rd, 2022
Developer and/or publisher: kor6k
Link to Forgotten Dungeon 2
Embed this game to your website
Sadly, we still don't have any videos for this game, but here's one of Skibidi Toilet Shooting: