Canary Rescue is a game inspired on the popular cartoons where you control Granny Ollwit against the evil zombies from the planet Oozalot that have arrived on planet Earth to invade it and are stealing all the canaries. Before they take over the World, they first must defend themselves against man’s only defense: methane gas. They have discovered that studying history: the canary was used underground to warn of a gas escape.
In order to protect themselves from the gas that is lethal to them, the alien zombies decided to capture all the canaries on Earth. Nowadays, of course, most of these birds are kept as pets by little old ladies, and when the birds start disappearing, Granny Olltwit decides enough is enough and goes in search of the missing creatures. She won’t leave any stones unturned.
- Arrow Keys: Move
- Shift: Jumps
- ↑: Climbs
- F: Farts
- ESC: Returns granny to last safe place she was
- Eat cabbages to build up Granny’s gas level as she has no real weapons, except her wits and her rather unpleasant flatulence problem, which is lethal to the zombies.
- In the Clouds’ scene you can climb the ladder on the right of the screen by pressing the Up arrow key.
- To release a caged canary, simply move over the cage and Granny will burst the door open.
- Zombies that get in the way of released gas will be dematerialized.
- If you come into contact with a zombie, you will receive a shock and a loss of points.
- Score points, shown in the top right hand corner of the screen, by eliminating the undead (100 points) and releasing canaries (500 Points).
- If you fall off any platforms during the game, you will lose a life, shown in the top left corner of the screen. You will start again with a new life where you last fell.
- Losing all lives ends the game and then it’s game over.
Added In: June 4th, 2015
Played: 10 times.
Permanent link to Canary Rescue Walkthroughs and cheats for Canary Rescue