Atari Centipede is an official and enhanced remake of the old and classic fixed shooter arcade game where you'll must fight off centipedes, spiders, scorpions and fleas using your bugblaster!
Atari Centipede is an official and enhanced online (HTML5) remake of the old and classic fixed shooter arcade game where you’ll must fight off centipedes, spiders, scorpions and fleas using your bugblaster!
Survive for as long as possible in this exciting game and have fun!
Atari Centipede features a classic arcade experience, enhanced gameplay for mobile devices and impressive modernized graphics.
Controls and instructions
- Use the keyboard or mouse to move the blaster and shoot the centipede.
- The bugblaster will fire small darts at the segmented centipede.
- The centipede consists of 10 to 12 body parts, including the head.
- Each segment of the centipede becomes a mushroom when shot.
- Each piece continues independently on its way down to you!
- Shoot its head, only then the centipede will be destroyed.
- You can probably tap to play.
Added In: March 1st, 2021
Developer and/or publisher: Atari
Link to Atari Centipede