Slimoban is a nice variation of Sokoban with slimes and pleasant old school, pixel art graphics and also monsters that you can escape from or destroy with a fireball or by throwing them into the water. Get the full info here.
Slimoban is a nice variation of Sokoban with slimes and pleasant old school, pixel art graphics and also monsters that you can escape from or destroy with a fireball or by throwing them into the water.
This cool online HTML5 game for browsers has 30 levels. Enjoy!
- Arrow Keys, WASD or Screen Buttons: Move
- Space Bar: Idle button
- Mouse Click or Tap: Shoot
- There are three types of slimes in the game: green, blue and red.
- The green slimes just stand still, they cannot be destroyed with a fireball, but they can be pushed into the water.
- Blue slimes chase the main character and they can be destroyed with a fireball and thrown into the water just like the green ones.
- Red slimes chase you and they can only be pushed in the water.
- Fireballs can also move blocks.
- If blocks fall into the water they destroy both the water and themselves.
- Some slimes do the same, others just get drowned.
- Fireball magic bottles and keys can sink as well.
Added In: September 14th, 2020
Developer and/or publisher: bestphysics
Link to Slimoban
Embed this game to your website
Sadly, we still don't have any videos for this game, but here's one of Super Onion Boy: