Ninja Combat is a beat 'em up where two heroes need to take down an enemy clan which made a giant tower to appear in the middle of the city and started to take it over. It was originally released in 1990 to the arcades.
Ninja Combat is a beat ’em up developed by Alpha Denshi where two heroes, Joe and Hayabusa, need to take down The Kage Ichizoku Clan, which made somehow a giant tower to appear in the middle of the city and started to take it over.
In Ninja Combat, both characters can attack incoming enemies by using shurikens, summersault attacks or the weapons, such as axes, swords and nunchakus, they can get their hands on. There are also power-ups that can make the ninja heroes more powerful.
The players can also unleash a fairly strong special attack which kills many small enemies on screen and delivers heavy damage to the bosses, but it takes away a quarter of your life.
As you progress, you’ll be able to recruit enemy characters to aid you in your quest. Each new character has its own strengths and weaknesses, as well as their own special attack.
This fighting game was published by SNK and originally released in 1990, to the arcades. It was eventually ported to other platforms, such as the Neo Geo home console (1991), Neo Geo CD (1994), PlayStation 2, Wii (2008), Xbox One (2018), PlayStation 4 (2018) and Switch (2018).
- Arrow Keys: Move
- Button A: Z (Jumps)
- Button B: X (Attacks and pick-up weapons)
- Button Y: S (Summersault)
- Jump + Attack: Air attack
- Summersault + Attack: Some cool attack
- Hold Attack: Release when the meter is full to deliver the special attack
- Jump then Attack: Flying kick
- Insert Coin: Shift
- Start: Enter
- Attention: These controls are default for Player 1. Hover your mouse into the lower part of the screen and a control bar will show up. Click on the gamepad icon and set the Player 2 controls if you want to play Ninja Combat with a friend.
- These default controls can be changed in-game.
More beat ’em up
Added In: May 13th, 2021
Developer and/or publisher: Alpha Denshi
Link to Ninja Combat