Explore the dungeon and have fun in Rogue Fable II, a nice retro pixel art RPG where you will hack and slash through undead (like zombies and skeletons) and fantastic creatures. The game combines the challenge, tactics and strategy of classic roguelikes with a modern interface and graphics. Designed from the ground up to be […]
The game combines the challenge, tactics and strategy of classic roguelikes with a modern interface and graphics. Designed from the ground up to be beatable in a single hour, but with a huge variety between runs.
In Rogue Fable II, there is the legendary Goblet of Yendor, that some say it grants immortality while others say its infinite power will drive who possess it to madness. Rumored to be made of solid gold, inlaid with gems of incredible beauty and size, it will surely fetch a fortune on the black market. Many a rogue and scoundrel, lured by dreams of endless riches, have set out to steal the elusive artifact from the depths of the Dungeon of Dread. None have survived. Will you be the first to succeed?
- 6 base character classes with the option to multiclass and customize over the course of a run;
- 8 skills, 35 talents and 24 abilities from which to build your character;
- 8 dungeon branches, randomly chosen each game so that every run feels unique;
- 50 monster types, each with their own abilities, behaviors, strengths and weaknesses;
- 80 unique items to discover.
- Mouse: Controls everything
- Click your character or press Numpad 5 to wait a turn.
- Numpad: Movement and and melee attacks
- A will allow you to target distant enemies.
- E: Auto-explores
- C: Opens character screen
- 1 to 6: Use skills
Added In: April 14th, 2017
Played: 105 times.
Permanent link to Rogue Fable II