Hi, our help page is still under construction, but there are some basic stuff you should know.
How to play?
- Usually when you click the game’s thumb or its page, it will open the page with the game itself. It will start loading automatically, and the only thing you have to do is wait to play and have fun. Some games play ads before, it’s not too annoying and it’s a small price to have for free quality flash games. It’s not a bad idea to check the ads, maybe there is something interesting for you there.
The game doesn’t run?
- You can try to clean your cache, and refresh the game page again.
- Check if you have the flash player installed, and upgrade it if it’s not in the lastest version or download it, if you don’t have it, here!
- Some plugins, add-ons and ad blockers can mess up the game loading process. Try disabling these for a while.
- You can try to reinstall/downgrade flash (read reinstall/downgrade instructions below).
- If you tried everything, please let us know commenting in the game’s page. Maybe there is something wrong and we will try to fix, replace or delete the game if it’s hopeless.
How do reinstall/downgrade flash?
- Sometimes you need to reinstall or downgrade your flash player in order for the games to work. In both cases, you will need to first Uninstall your flash player. Follow the instructions here. Then, if you want to reinstall, check for the lastest version and download it here! In some (hopefully) rare cases, you will need to downgrade your flash player to play the game. After uninstalling flash completelly, check for an older flash player version. Use your good sense here, we don’t hold any responsability for anything that might occur.
How to check my Flash version?
- There are several sites that will say that to you. We recommend you to use Player Version to check yours.