Balls vs Zombies is an unique, addictive and pretty cool HTML5 retro puzzler where you will shoot bouncing balls at zombies in order to destroy them. Instructions and tips This board game combines some elements from classics like Arkanoid and others. You can’t let the zombies stack vertically on the screen or it’s game over. […]
Instructions and tips
- This board game combines some elements from classics like Arkanoid and others. You can’t let the zombies stack vertically on the screen or it’s game over.
- The game is turn-based. In your turn, you’ll shoot the balls. In the zombies’, they will move downwards.
- Use the mouse (or tap) to aim and shoot the balls where you want. Choose a spot where the balls will bounce more so the chance of hitting zombies more than once increases.
- The balls bounce everywhere except in the bottom part of the board.
- You can get extra or special balls if you hit them when they appear in game.
- The number of times a zombie must be hit in order to be erased from the board is written bellow them.
- You start with one chance to continue game if you lose.
- Try to score as most as you can and challenge your friends to beat your records.
- Don’t play it if you have to work or something, because it’s so addictive and cool!
Added In: February 19th, 2018
Played: 7 times.
Link to Balls vs Zombies