Super Energy Apocalypse: RECYCLED! is a real time strategy which features a ruined world where you must rebuild your base with sustainable energy choices, then survive the hordes of mutant alien zombies.
Super Energy Apocalypse is back and its better than ever in Super Energy Apocalypse: RECYCLED!
Like the original real time strategy game, its recycled version also features a ruined world. You must rebuild your base with sustainable energy choices, then survive the hordes of mutant alien zombies.
Be careful, since you will need energy to survive, but pollution will make the zombies stronger!
This game for browsers (in Flash) was produced in partnership with Houston Advanced Research Center, based on real-world research data about energy use and power plants. Like its predecessor, it was developed by Lars A. Doucet.
In addition to bug fixes, tweaks, and general performance upgrades, this all new version includes:
- All-new story!
- Nine All-new levels!
- Three difficulty modes!
- High Scores!
- New Building: Recycling Center!
- New Weapon: Flame Turrets!
- Two new enemy types!
- The real time strategy game is controlled by the mouse.
- Play campaign mode first to get introduced to the game.
- Your defense buildings work completely automatically. All you have to do is place them on the map.
- Click on buildings in the right-hand menu panel to select a building type, then click on the ground to build that thing.
- Zombies come when time reaches zero!
- Plan your energy economy by day so you can afford to defend yourself at night. But, be careful! Too much smog and garbage (the byproducts of your industry) will just make the zombies stronger!
- Press the green “help” button for detailed instructions.
Added In: February 14th, 2017
Tags: Aliens, Apocalypse, Flash, Mutant Zombies, Real Time Strategy, Super Energy Apocalypse (Series), Upgrades, Zombies
Developer and/or publisher: larsiusprime
Link to Super Energy Apocalypse: RECYCLED!
Embed this game to your website