Just a few tips and hints for Megaman Polarity taken from it’s own page at Newgrounds:
- In the first node room of Chapter 03, the wind blower can have the tendency to blow you into a wall, if that happens, use the instant kill function. The suggestion is to shoot blue energy at him from the moment you enter the room to avoid that from happening until I can correct this.
- Speaking of the instant kill option, use it if necessary, but don’t abuse it. There are places where you could use it and not lose a life based on something that basically wasn’t your fault.
- All Chapters: Firing the opposite energy polarity at an enemy will destroy it quicker. This is in the instructions but it’s worth mentioning again.
- Chapter 02: If you’re having trouble with the energy pillars, lasers, beams, whatever you call them – keep in mind that they psuh you slightly in the direction they travel. So, if they are traveling upward towards spikes, it’s probably not a good idea to jump.
- Chapter 03: If you’re having trouble with getting past the big gap after the first “node room,” wait until the alternating flyers make their pass, but don’t destroy the red wind blower until you pass the gap.
LIVESTRONG: Megaman wears a yellow LiveStrong band. Does nothing to the gameplay, just a little joke (first mentioned by “yErK”).
DAMNCAT: Gives you extra lives at the start of the game. Must be entered again after a Game Over (first mentioned by “Lawton”).
BEASTIE: Plays the “Sabotage” song by the Beastie Boys in Chapter 03 instead of the normal track (first mentioned by “neobender6”).
FUCTUP: Fire and absorb the polarity OPPOSITE of your shield color. Reverses the concept you already know (first mentioned by “sephiroth_ebonblade”).
TRIPLEZERO: Play as Protoman, with a slightly different storyline (first mentioned by “darrin777”)!