Russian Draughts is the most popular type of checkers played in Russia, Eastern Europe, Brazil and Israel. Here, we have an online version with both single (against AI) and PvP local modes! Get the full info here.
The goal of Russian Draughts is to capture all the opponent’s pieces or prevent him to make a move. In other words, it’s the usual rules.
Controls and instructions
- The mouse controls everything.
- The King can move diagonally to any free square, backward or forward.
- If after capturing an enemy’s piece you still have an allowed a jumps move then you must continue the jump sequence (jump is mandatory).
- The jump with a simple piece is done both forward and backward.
- You can’t move backward with the regular pieces.
If you liked this game, you should also try
Added In: April 14th, 2022
Developer and/or publisher: RedFoc
Link to Russian Draughts
Embed this game to your website