MineStrike is a fun multiplayer Minecraft-style online game where you'll eat anything that can make you grow in size, so you have a better chance of staying alive while attacking smaller enemies. Get the full info here.
You can eat cakes, cookies, cooked fish and other stuff, but must avoit eat poisonous potatoes, because it reduces your experience and you become smaller! You better just run away from large enemies so that they do not kill you with one fell swoop of their powerful weapons or you can donate your experience to the enemy.
- For players who disable the ad blocker, an additional 20% of experience is awarded!
- One of the effective attack tactics: approach the enemy on the left side so that it is to your right and from your sword, then – immediately attack first!
The game has 15 levels
- Steve with a wooden sword.
- A bee with a sunflower.
- Pumpkin with a stick.
- Fish with a fishing rod.
- Ocelot with a stone sword.
- A pig with a stone pickaxe.
- Zombies with an iron shovel.
- Skeleton with bone.
- Creeper with an iron pickaxe.
- Drowned man with a trident.
- Enderman with a diamond sword.
- Zombie Pigman with a golden sword.
- Blaze with an blaze rod.
- Witch with an Enchanted diamond sword.
- Herobrine with nanosable.
Can you get to level 15 and become the biggest and strongest in the game?
MineStrike will let you have fun and not let you get bored!
- Mouse: Move
- Mouse Left Button: Attack
- Mouse Right Button: Speed up
Added In: May 20th, 2020
Developer and/or publisher: Savelev
Link to MineStrike
Sadly, we still don't have any videos for this game, but here's one of NetWork 95: