GemCraft is a unique tower defense game, where, instead of towers, gems are your main weapons to fight the endless hordes of monsters coming for you.
Place your gems in either towers, traps, or amplifiers, replace and switch them as you want, combine them to create more powerful gems with various abilities, drop them as gem bombs or activate powerful buildings, the possibilities are endless, the choice is yours!
Fight your way through an epic storyline, unfolding mysteries and facing sinister enemies and artifacts, as you try to entrap the Forgotten, an archdemon with an unknown agenda and no known way to kill, and to slay down her demonic avatars, the shadows. Fierce and desperate battles await you…
Some are only available after purchasing the Magician’s Pouch
- More than 140 stages to explore!
- 25 passive skills you can spend skill points on; every time you level up, you get more skill points to spend, but even unspent points help you by giving mana at the start ot battles!
- More than 400 achievements that give you additional skill points, and a real challenge if you want to get them all!
- 9 gem types you can freely combine to make gems that suit your tactical needs.
- 9 battle traits with 7 levels of toughness each, and 3 battle difficulty tiers – mix them and stack them to fight tough battles for more XP and epic loot!
- Find talisman fragments you can socket into your talisman for a wide variety of battle bonuses.
- 3 strike spells and 3 gem enhancement spells to aid you in battle – you will need them…
- Stop the battle any time or speed it up to 9x speed, play the way you like; manage your gems if you have to, or fast forward if you feel confident.
- Summon more monsters by dropping your gems on wave stones, you can have as many as you can fight, but beware, summoning more will make them more powerful as well, be too bold and the battle will be lost in no time…
- Go back to any previously completed stage and fight again to get more XP, level up to get even more powerful, to be able to get even more XP…
- After winning a battle, you can continue in Endurance mode – defend yourself and hold on as long as you can with a chance for additional XP and loot!
Instructions And Controls
- Click on a gem type button and an inventory row to create a gem.
- Click and drag gems into buildings or inventory slots.
- Drag a gem to your mana pool to salvage mana.
- Click on an empty building to instantly socket the first gem from your inventory.
- Right-click or shift-click a gem and drag to change it’s target priority.
- Hold shift to place multiple buildings or drop mutliple gem bombs.
- Alt-click ignores gems and forces selecting enemy unit.
- B: Gem bomb
- T: Build tower
- A: Build amplifier
- W: Build wall
- G: Combine gems
- Q: Switch speed
- Space: Pause speed
- N: Start next wave instantly
- X: Salvage mana from highlighted gem
- D: Duplicate highlighted gem
- U: Upgrade highlighted gem (combine with itself)
- Tab: Drop highlighted gem to inventory
- Dot: Show/hide infopanels
- P or Esc: Options
- 1-3: Strike spells
- 4-6: Gem enhancement spells
- Numpad 1-9: Gem types