Freecell Solitaire Blue is a 52-card deck game that brings one of the most popular styles of Solitaire to the palm of your hand. Very few deals are unsolvable.
Freecell Solitaire Blue is an online card game for browsers (HTML5) that brings one of the most popular styles of Solitaire to the palm of your hand.
It’s uniqueness lies in the fact that very few deals are unsolvable and the 52-card deck is dealt face-up into eight Tableau piles from the very beginning of the game.
- There are four open Foundations and four Free Cells above the Tableau piles.
- The Cells work as an intermediate place for sorting cards.
- The objective is to build up all cards on Foundations from Ace to King by following suit.
- You can only move one card at a time!
- Only the top cards of the Tableau piles and cards from Cells are available to play.
- Each Cell may contain only one card.
- The cards in the Cells can be moved to the Foundation piles or back to the Tableau piles.
More Solitaire and/or FreeCell
Added In: March 4th, 2023
Categories: Card Games
Tags: Cards, FreeCell, HTML5, Solitaire
Developer and/or publisher: Softgames
Link to Freecell Solitaire Blue
Embed this game to your website