Code Red is a turn-based strategy game where a player makes decisions on actions of each member of his squad in order to exterminate all enemy units located on the level. Each level of the game represents a hidden area which must be explored first to discover locations of all enemy unites that later must […]
Each level of the game represents a hidden area which must be explored first to discover locations of all enemy unites that later must be destroyed in order to proceed to the next level.
- To explore the areas, a player must move his soldier to hidden areas and reveal these.
- To move a soldier, the player must click on him and then click on the empty area he wants him to go (only green marked locations are allowed).
- As soon as a new enemy life form is spooted, the player must decide how he wants to destroy it with the help of his team members.
- To attack a monster, the player should click on a soldier who must perform an action and then click on monster to shoot him.
- If the cursor located on enemy is green, the shoot is permitted for the current weapon, otherwise the soldier must come closer.
- Usually enemies are much stronger than the player’s squad members and then the result of the whole mission depends on good planning and cooperation.
Added In: February 27th, 2015
Developer/Publisher: Frozen Module
Played: 5 times.
Link to Code Red