Through 5 scenarios, the Knight seeks his stolen love, imprisoned by the Devil himself. Showcasing a new spin (literally) on the puzzle RPG genre, you must guide your Knight to each level’s exit by drilling away the blocks he stands on, and letting gravity take effect! By rotating the entire game board, you can guide […]
Showcasing a new spin (literally) on the puzzle RPG genre, you must guide your Knight to each level’s exit by drilling away the blocks he stands on, and letting gravity take effect! By rotating the entire game board, you can guide him anywhere you wish; into confrontations with the monsters that dwell in the dungeons, or to greedily grab the treasures that litter the game. Be careful not to run out of stamina, though!
Collect enough currency and you can buy potions, spells, armour and other trinkets from a shop staffed by a helpful fairy.
3 skill levels cater for absolute beginners, right up to the most hardened strategy fan, 2 different game modes provide essential replayability and a host of achievements await the completist!
Can you save the princess armed with nothing more than a rusting medieval drill and a sense of derring-do?
- Use the mouse to move the pointer and click on groups of 3 or more blocks of the same color to make them crumble.
- Click the arrows either side of the screen (or press the left and right arrows) to rotate the board in the corresponding direction.
- P can be used to pause the game and ESC will cancel full-screen mode.
- The aim of each level is to guide your Knight to the stone door, collecting the key on the way.
- To manoeuvre the Knight you must drill away groups of three or more coloured blocks by clicking on them, causing him to land in the space below.
- Enemies can be defeated by removing blocks from above their heads, allowing your Knight to bear down upon them with his Drill.
- Each monster can attack your Knight in uniquely vile ways; some will lash out if they are next to your Knight, whilst others can attack from a distance, and even rain down death from above.
- Useful items may occasionally materialise on the board. Collecting these will add them to your inventory (located at the top of the screen) where they can be used at once, or saved for later.
- If you find yourself unable to make a move, then play will automatically revert to usage of the block switching tool, which allows you to switch any two adjacent tiles in order to form a group of three.
- Each time you remove some blocks, your action points (represented by the green bar) will reduce.
- Should you be unfortunate enough that they reach nil, you will start taking damage, so ponder each move carefully, good sir!
Added In: January 18th, 2015
Played: 4 times.
Permanent link to Knightfall