Huantar is a puzzle game where you must use logic and deduction to build strategies to solve it’s 24 levels. The gameplay is very simple, intuitive and offers a large variety of items. Features The game has an Pre-Hispanic Latin America aesthetic inspired by the cultures that used to inhabit that territory. Challenges for both […]
- The game has an Pre-Hispanic Latin America aesthetic inspired by the cultures that used to inhabit that territory.
- Challenges for both beginners and experts.
- Clones and Directional chips that follow the main chip, boxes that affect the behavior of the chips and special blocks.
- Simple and intuitive controls.
- Moderate difficulty curve.
- Gameplay to think relaxed.
- In the game we have different chips, mechanisms and blocks, each serves a different function.
- We move the metal chip, and the other chips react to this movement, there are blocks that will change their status and special boxes that change the direction of our chips.
- Take the chip with the gem in the eye to the goal and collect all items in the par to achieve a perfect score.
Added In: April 1st, 2014
Played: 7 times.
Permanent link to Huantar