Microsoft Sudoku brings the classic logic puzzler to your browser with this official online game from Microsoft that features two modes and four difficulty levels!
Microsoft Sudoku brings the classic logic puzzler to your browser with this official HTML5 online game from Microsoft that features two modes (“Pen” and “Pencil”) and four difficulty levels!
- Use simple logic to fill in the puzzle’s nine rows and nine columns with numerals 1 to 9.
- Each number can only be used once in a given row or column.
- Enter the correct number in every grid square to win.
- You can “pencil in” several guesses per square.
- Click on the hint button, located in the main menu, to see possible answers highlighted in red.
- You can also click on the progress button to see if you’ve made any mistakes.
- Click on the pen button, then left-click on a square and drag the cursor up and down to enter your “pen” answer. You can also type in the number.
- If you’re not sure of an answer, you can select the pencil button instead.
- Mouse over a square and click on the number(s) you want to enter.
Added In: March 29th, 2021
Developer and/or publisher: Microsoft
Played: 19 times.
Link to Microsoft Sudoku